Friday, November 15, 2013

My Presentation

I chose to do my presentation as a drawing on the board because creativity is not my strongest suit. In past projects, I've drawn things to describe them, and it has always worked for me, so this method seemed like the best option for me. I chose the song Opera Singer by Cake because I really love Cake, and that seemed like a very fitting song.

I really enjoy singing. I can't imagine doing anything else with my life. I think that people should always do what they're passionate about. Singing is my passion, and I am so excited to continue studying music and I cannot wait to perform.

I knew that when I went to college I might change my mind about music. However, through studying at Converse, my passion has only intensified. Music has become much more interesting to me, and I want to learn everything about it. Thanks to Converse, I have discovered that music is the only option that I want.

In college, I have become a lot more independent, and I've learned to procrastinate less. I feel a lot more confident in myself, and I feel more comfortable expressing myself, both through my music, and in my day to day life.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to find something that you really love doing? And to find a life goal that's as much fun as singing? I'm so glad that you found your way here!

    ReplyDelete